Thursday, October 29, 2009

Life got a little worse today!

So, today got a little worse!

I made a call to the guy about putting in the motor in my truck.... He no longer has the equipment to do so! Great!!! Spent all morning calling garages trying to find someone to help. I don't have a lot of extra money laying around. The cheapest I could find was still 1200.00. My father in law is fronting us the money to buy the new motor... Now I just need to come up with the rest!!!! Any ideas???

My dad had both his knees replaced this morning. Everything went as good as they expected. It was still nerve racking. He's my dad. Spent a good part of the dad with my mom, sitting in the waiting room. Just having mommy and me time. We just don't get to do that very much any more. So say a little prayer that everything goes fast in dads recovery time. Golf is not that far away!

The kid is at grandmas and grandpas tonight. I have to work in the morning and they just love having him over there. You just need a brake every once and a while. Hoped to get some things done around the house today... That almost happened. But, I did cook a wonderfull beef stew for dinner. Not as good as my moms... But I am getting there. Why is that? Its just never as good as moms. It might be her reciepe, but it never tastes the same. I know.... She makes it with extra love.

No comments:

Post a Comment